Purchases of goods on our website may be made by individuals and legal entities, provided that the following rules are followed.
I. Introductory provisions
1. The seller is Mia Dresses, s. r. o., Exnarova 17, 040 22 Kosice, Company number: 48 327 409, VAT ID number: SK2120136271 (hereinafter referred to as the "seller").
2. The buyer is the consumer, i. a natural person who, in concluding and performing a consumer contract, does not act within the scope of his business activity of employment or occupation (hereinafter referred to as the "buyer"). The purchase made by the business entity is governed by the Commercial Code no. 513/1991 Coll.
3. The seller offers his goods for sale on the website www.miadresses.com.
II. Acceptance and processing of the order, purchase contract
1. The buyer's order is a draft of the purchase contract and the purchase contract itself is concluded at the moment of delivery of the binding consent of the buyer and the seller with this proposal (binding confirmation of the order by the seller). From this moment, mutual rights and obligations arise between the buyer and the seller.
2. By concluding the purchase contract, the buyer confirms that he has read these terms and conditions, including the complaint conditions. The buyer is sufficiently informed of these terms and conditions and the complaint procedure by placing the order itself and has the opportunity to become acquainted with them.
3. The seller reserves the right to cancel the order or part thereof before concluding the purchase contract in the following cases: the goods are no longer produced or delivered or the price of the delivered goods has changed significantly. In the event that this situation occurs, the seller will immediately contact the buyer to agree on further action. If the Buyer has already paid part or all of the purchase price, this amount will be transferred back to his account, the Purchase Agreement will not be concluded.
4. All orders received by this store are binding. You are automatically informed about the receipt of the order by e-mail. In the detail of each product and in the order confirmation, the delivery time of the goods is assumed. For each item, it is shown whether the goods are in stock or not. If the goods are not in stock or in the supplier's warehouse, we will inform you immediately about the next delivery date.
5. The order can be canceled before its dispatch. In the event that the order is not canceled before the dispatch, and will be dispatched, the customer may be required to reimburse the costs associated with the dispatch of goods. You can send the cancellation by e-mail or make it by phone. When canceling the order, it is necessary to state your name, e-mail and order number.
III. Price of goods and payment terms
1. Prices include VAT, the seller is a VAT payer. Prices are subject to change without notice. The seller reserves the right to change the prices of goods in connection with changes in the prices of manufacturers, importers, etc.
2. The total price for the order consists of the basic price of the goods, to which is added the price for transport determined by the carrier's tariff and, if applicable, the cash on delivery price.
3. The buyer can choose as a method of payment payment in advance to the seller's bank account, payment by card through the GoPay payment gateway.
4. The seller sends the proof of purchase (invoice) to the buyer together with the goods.
IV. Terms of Delivery
1. Delivery time of goods in stock is within 10 working days from order confirmation. Upon agreement with the buyer, it is possible to extend the delivery times. The seller informs the buyer about the delivery time and delivery date when verifying the order.
2. If the buyer does not like the extended delivery time announced by the seller during the verification of the order, he has the opportunity to cancel the order in accordance with Art. II point 7 of these General Terms and Conditions.
3. The goods will be shipped immediately after confirmation of the order and after meeting all the conditions for removal from storage.
V. Delivery and collection of goods
1. The seller ensures the delivery of goods through the services of Packeta.com.
2. The place of delivery of goods is determined on the basis of the buyer's order. Delivery of the goods to the designated place is considered to be the fulfillment of the obligation to deliver the goods.
3. The buyer undertakes to take over the goods at the date and place specified in the order.
4. The goods are adequately packed and secured. The buyer is obliged to check the physical integrity and completeness of the shipment upon receipt of the goods. If the consignment is visibly damaged or destroyed, the buyer is obliged to immediately contact the seller without taking over the consignment and write a report on the damage to the consignment with an employee of courier company. Any subsequent claims for quantity and physical violation of the shipment will not be accepted.
5. The seller is responsible for the goods until the moment of their receipt by the buyer, when the risk of damage to the goods passes to the buyer. The goods are considered taken over by the buyer from the time when he takes over all parts of the ordered goods and confirms the receipt of the goods in writing.
6. The seller will deliver to the buyer together with the goods a proof of purchase (invoice), which also serves as a warranty card.
7. The seller is not responsible for delayed delivery of the ordered goods caused by the carrier. The carrier is fully responsible for damage or destruction of the shipment caused by the carrier. The above situations are solved by the seller by delivering new goods to the buyer after all damages have been compensated by the carrier.
VI. Withdrawal from the contract
1. In accordance with Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services under a distance contract or a contract concluded outside the seller's premises and on the amendment of certain laws the right to withdraw from a distance contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of goods, even without giving a reason.
2. The buyer can exercise his right to withdraw from the contract with the seller by submitting a completed withdrawal form (open). The buyer is obliged to send the completed form in paper form to the seller together with the goods to the seller's address.
3. The period for withdrawal from the contract shall be deemed to have been observed if the notice of withdrawal was sent with the goods to the seller not later than the last day of the period referred to in point 1.
4. The goods to be returned must be undamaged, unworn, complete with a tag and including the enclosed proof of purchase. Goods from which the tag has been removed will not be accepted by the seller. The buyer is obliged to send the goods to the seller for return by registered mail, insured and in suitable packaging, so as not to damage or destroy the shipment during transport. The seller is not responsible for any loss, damage or destruction of the goods during the transport of the shipment.
5. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the buyer bears only the cost of returning the goods to the seller.
6. The buyer is responsible for the reduction in the value of the goods, which arose as a result of such treatment of the goods, which is beyond the treatment necessary to determine the properties and functionality of the goods.
7. The seller is obliged without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the date of delivery of the notice of withdrawal from the contract to return to the buyer all payments received from him on the basis of the executed order or in connection with it. The seller is obliged to return all payments to the buyer in the same way as used by the buyer in his payment, unless the seller and the buyer agree on another method of payment, without charging any additional fees.
8. The seller is not obliged to return the payments to the buyer according to point 7 before the goods to be returned are delivered to him and for this reason the buyer is obliged to send the shipment with the returned goods by registered mail, not by cash on delivery. The goods, returned by cash on delivery, will not be accepted by the seller.
VII. Warranty and claim for goods
1. The warranty period is 24 months, starting from the receipt of the goods by the buyer.
2. The seller is responsible for defects in the goods when taken over by the buyer. The seller is not responsible for normal wear and tear of the goods caused by its use.
3. In order to exercise the rights arising from liability for defects, the buyer is obliged to send to the address of the seller a copy of the proof of purchase (warranty card), a description of the defect of the goods and goods that are clean and mechanically undamaged. The cost of transporting the goods is borne by the buyer.
4. If the goods have a defect that can be removed, the buyer has the right to have it removed, free of charge, in a timely and proper manner. The seller is obliged to eliminate the defect without undue delay. Instead of eliminating the defect, the buyer may request the replacement of the goods, if the seller does not incur disproportionate costs due to the price of the goods or the severity of the defect. Instead of eliminating the defect, the seller can always replace the goods with perfect ones, if this does not cause serious difficulties for the buyer.
5. If the goods have a defect which cannot be removed and which prevents the goods from being properly used as goods without defects, the buyer has the right to exchange the item or the right to withdraw from the contract. The buyer has the same rights in the case of remediable defects, but the buyer cannot properly use the item due to the recurrence of the defect after repair or due to a larger number of defects.
6. If the goods have other irreparable defects, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the price of the goods.
VIII. Alternative dispute resolution
1. The buyer - the consumer - has the right to contact the seller with a request for redress (by e-mail to email@example.com), if he is not satisfied with the way in which the seller handled his complaint or if he believes that the seller has violated his rights . If the seller responds to this request in the negative or does not respond to it within 30 days of its dispatch, the consumer has the right to file a motion to initiate alternative dispute resolution to the subject of alternative dispute resolution (ADR entity) under Act 391/2015 Coll. ARS subjects are bodies and authorized legal entities according to §3 of Act 391/2015 Coll. The consumer may submit the proposal in the manner specified pursuant to §12 of Act 391/2015 Coll.
2. The consumer may also lodge a complaint through the RSO alternative dispute resolution platform, which is available online at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
3. Alternative dispute resolution may be used only by the consumer - a natural person who, in concluding and performing a consumer contract, does not act within the scope of his business, employment or profession. Alternative dispute resolution only concerns a dispute between a consumer and a seller arising out of or in connection with a consumer contract. Alternative dispute resolution only applies to distance contracts. Alternative dispute resolution does not apply to disputes where the value of the dispute does not exceed EUR 20. The ADR entity may require the consumer to pay a fee for initiating ADR up to a maximum of EUR 5 including VAT.
IX. Final provisions
1. These General Terms and Conditions have been formulated and established in good faith, in order to meet the legal conditions and adjust the correct legal relations between the seller and the buyer. In the event that the competent authorities of the Slovak Republic prove certain provisions of these conditions as invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the validity and enforceability of the other provisions and the remaining parts of the relevant provision remain unaffected.
2. The Seller reserves the right to change or supplement these General Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. All amendments come into force on the day of publication on the seller's website.
3. Legal relations and conditions not expressly regulated here, as well as any disputes arising from non-compliance with these conditions, are governed by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code, the Commercial Code and Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a contract concluded at a distance or a contract concluded outside the premises of the seller and on the amendment of certain laws.
4. The seller and the buyer have agreed that they fully recognize long-distance communication - telephone, fax, electronic form of communication as valid and binding for both parties.
These General Terms and Conditions enter into force on April 1, 2016.